7th Annual Face Off Against Meningitis
- August 6th and 7th of 2016 will be the 7th Annual Face Off Against Meningitis.
tournament is being held to honor the three individuals who died in 2010 during the meningitis
outbreak in northern Colorado. 100% of the proceeds will go to raise awareness of the disease,
and help prevent other individuals from having to go through what FCAHA families did.
- The tournament will be hosted at EPIC in Ft. Collins and hosted by Ft. Collins Adult Hockey
- There may be as many as three levels (depending on sign ups). Beginner, Recreational, and Intermediate.
- Rosters will be closed at sign in on Saturday. So no Sunday ringers. Any additional players added to the roster will create a forfeit (the game will still be played.)
Please use common sense when signing up for a level. If your team is found to be too strong or too weak for a level adjustments may be made.
- Format to be set pending the number of teams signed up, two game minimum.
- Entry fee is $600 $500 (discount available until July 17th), there will be three divisions, beginner, recreation, and intermediate.
Rosters will be open, but capped at 16 players (including goalies). All participants
must be 18 years of age or older and sign a waiver prior to participating.
- After the early sign-up date the Entry Fee will be raised by $100.
- The Beginner level is only for members of the FCAHA or by invitation/approval by the tournament commissioner.
The Beginner level may consist of an number of FOAM-E rated players and no more than 4 FOAM-D rated players.
If you sign-up for the beginner level but do not confirm your roster before the tournament you will be placed in the Recreational level for seed games.
- For more information or to sign up,
please visit http://www.fcaha.org/foam